Have you recently purchased Kindle fire 7 for you and getting the problem in connecting to Wi-Fi connection? If yes, then we are going to help you out with this problem. There is no need to worry as we are going to discuss the troubleshooting steps with you. You must read them else go to Kindle support link for additional help.
Well, there are few thing which can fix and cause this problem. We are going to discuss them step wise. If you find any problem in any step, then you can go to www Kindle Com Support link.
- The very first and the easiest tip to solve this problem is by restarting the network devices like modem and router. If all the other devices connected to the router are working properly, then your fire tablet can be faulty. You can contact Amazon Kindle support to get it repaired from a nearby store.
- After restarting the network devices, you need to restart your Amazon Kindle E-reader. Now restart the Router first followed by Kindle.
- If required, then forget the network connection from the Kindle and re-add the Wi-Fi connection to the Kindle. Here you need to enter the password and SSID of your network. If this is auto enabled, then you don’t need to add the SSID manually.
- Check the Wi-Fi sleep settings on your Kindle. Sometimes, the Wi-Fi network becomes inactive if left idle for certain period of time. If you don’t know the settings related to the Wi-Fi connection on your Kindle, then you can take Kindle help from the support link.
- Go to the home screen of your Kindle and open the ‘settings’ from the menu.
- Open the ‘Application’ menu and click on ‘Wi-Fi’ settings.
- Go to ‘Advanced’ settings from the Wi-Fi menu.
- Now here search for ‘Sleep policy’ of your Wi-Fi connection. You will find different options here. Select the one which suits your need.
The following options will appear on the screen :
- Sleep when the screen turns off. In this mode, your Wi-Fi will be disabled as soon as your Kindle screen turns off.
- ‘Never when plugged’ in. In this mode, then the Wi-Fi connection will be disabled when you plugged your Kindle into the power socket.
- You need to click on ‘Never disconnect Wi-Fi’ for all the above-mentioned conditions. If you still find the same problem, then contact Amazon Kindle customer service. The technical experts will guide you in the best way.
- Last but not the least step is to check the recent apps if installed any in your Kindle. This may create a problem with the network connection. Your Kindle device will get disconnected from the network. It is recommended not to download or install any app on your device when you are using your device for a specific purpose.
One of the above-mentioned fixes will definitely solve your connection problem. If you are still having any problem, then check the network strength of your internet. If there is any problem, then call your internet service provider. If the network is OK, then there is some problem with your kindle fire 7. You need to get it repaired or replaced from the authorized store. To get the list of stores, you can log onto Kindle com support link.
You can also troubleshoot the connection problem by getting into Kindle Fire Support Help link. Here you will find a complete troubleshooting guide for your device. You just need to enter the model number and a serial number of your kindle fire tablet. You will get complete details related to the device on the screen.